Since the Republican National Convention ended last night and Mitt Romney made his big speech, AC360 is back on tonight at 8 and 10PM Eastern time and Anderson should be the host!
Tonight on AC360
- Tropical Storm Isaac,
- More Akin news,
- Those effected by Obama policy,
- West Nile virus,
- Chicago violence part 2,
- Prince Harry scandal,
BOSTON, Mass — With over 2 weeks of our initial launch of a fan site, we were creating controversies ranging the spectrum from positive to negative reviews. And that is why I feel obligated to address what we do and who we are.
To begin with, we are a fan site and as all other fan site of TV personalities, we center around a specific faction. We are most definitely interested in Anderson Cooper‘s TV shows/news cast but also his charming demeanor. And that’s probably why 90% of all fan clubs are created; the person is cute and quintessential.
In our case, while we are a tad obsessed with Anderson Cooper, we try to maintain a professional standpoint and not write about his dreamy blue eyes or his iconic silver hair, or even his adorable giggle. Do we constantly write about those stuff? Rarely, unless it was one of the editorials our authors wrote about it.
However, if you are only here for an affinity of Anderson Cooper and not much for his TV show, Anderson, or his newscast show, AC360, this site might not offer much accommodations for ya. With that said, we are always looking for opinions and will always accept new ideas for the site to be an unparalleled fan site for AC360 fans, Anderson show fans, and of course… the one and only Anderson Cooper.
On an another note, Anderson Cooper has outlined the difference between a fan, a regular viewer, and of course… a stalker. On his blog, he has provided a few questionnaires to distinguish these difference. Take a minute to read each one.
1. If you’ve been contacted by authorities and asked not to attempt to contact me further… but you still do, there’s a good chance you’ve crossed the line.
This is probably a first indicator you are a stalker….
2. If you’ve attempted to gain entry to my apartment under false pretenses, and can’t imagine why that might be inappropriate, that’s another red flag.
A second indicator you are a stalker… Please refer to this story about AC’s stalker trying to move in his home.
3. If you believe I am secretly communicating to you online, or with the clothes I wear, or by telepathy through your radiator, that’s a problem as well.
Actually, I tried that in my dreams but to no avail, he still hasn’t responded to my 500 telepathic messages.
4. If you have read the last three items and laughed, or said, “wow, that’s weird” you are not a stalker.
5. If you have read items 1-3 and notice they apply to you, but then tell yourself they actually don’t apply to you. Well, that’s not good.
Well, with that being said, if you guys have anything you want to publish on the site, send us an email via Contact Us. We’ll fully credit you with the post and if it’s good, we’ll publish it. 😀
Tonight’s highlight on AC360:
-women and heart disease
AC360 can now check stats LIVE, very cool!
Tonight on AC360
*Todd Akin’s rape comments
*Paul Ryan’s view on women
*Jason Puracal, an American fighting a 22-year drug sentence
"It was great to see you back on Anderson! We hope he had a great vacation! :)"
Today is Monday, and that means AC360 at 8pm and 10pm. But who’s the host? We hope Anderson is back from his vacation with friends, so we can have our favorite night host! We hope he had a good time in Croatia, and maybe we’ll see him tonight! If not, Soledad O’brien will most probably be the host. Check in to find out!
Today on AC360:
August 15, 2012
• More than 70 Wildfires Burning Across West; Budget Battle; West Nile Outbreak Spreading Across U.S.; Interview with Beyonce
• Wildfires Burning Across West; Budget Battle; West Nile Crisis in Texas
By Kristen –
Anderson Cooper is in Croatia on Vacation, so Soledad O’Brien is covering tonight.
But tonight on AndersonCooper360 :
~ (Previously Recorded) Anderson does an interview with Beyonce about World Humanitarian day
~ Budget Battles
~ There are more than 70 wildfires across the Pacific West Coast, damaging everything in its path
~ More on what’s been going on in Syria
~ Talking about West Nile Virus that has been recently spreading
~ Last but not least, the good ole RidicuList!